Palm Sunday, April 5
- 8:00 a.m. & 10:15 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- With our palms, singing “hosanna,” we’ll enter Jerusalem as Jesus did.
- Maundy Thursday, April 9
- 7:00 p.m. Celebration of the Last Supper Eucharist and washing of feet.
- Good Friday, April 10
- 12:00 p.m. (Choir) & 7:00 p.m. (Spoken) Celebration of the Passion of Christ in a special liturgy of prayer and veneration of the cross
- Holy Saturday Vigil, April 11
- 7:00 p.m. A gathering to keep vigil, light the Easter fire, recall the story of salvation, and celebrate the First Eucharist of Easter.
Easter Sunday, April 12
- 8:45 a.m. Easter breakfast
- 10:15 a.m. Festive Choral Eucharist
With brass quartet to celebrate the resurrection of Christ.