One of the most beautiful moments each month at St. Paul’s each month comes when those celebrating birthdays, wedding anniversaries and anniversaries of baptisms and confirmations gather at the front of the church. Each takes the microphone and shares the milestone they’re celebrating before the congregation joins in wishing them God’s blessing. The image above is from the July blessing.
St. Paul’s 2018 college graduates were honored at a special Sunday service on June 24th. At the service, parishioners created a circle, placing hands on each others’ shoulders and recited a blessing for Alexis Williams, who was in attendance.
The graduates include:
- Marion Read, daughter of Mary and Ross Read, received an MBA from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Maxwell Reichart, son of Jim and Kimberly Reichart, graduated from Muskego High School and will be attending University of Minnesota with a major in chemistry and a minor in music.
- Alexander T. Goode, son of Tom Goode, graduated from Wausau East High School and will be attending the University Wisconsin LaCrosse.
- Alexis Williams, daughter of André and Jennifer Williams, graduated from Pepperdine University with a degree in psychology
- Also graduating this year from Marquette University with a degree in finance was Cassandra Berkel, daughter of Raquel Filmanowicz and step-daughter of Steve Filmanowicz.
Congratulations to all graduates and prayers for the next steps you’re taking in your adult lives. May those steps bring you back to St. Paul’s often!